US Stars is committed to help you in protecting your instrument investment. Keeping in view our commitment to quality and customer’s satisfaction we care the instruments as we care to you. We provide instruction manuals along with the instruments how to handle and care the instruments some of the instructions to handle eye instruments are as follows
• All ophthalmic instruments need exceptionally careful handling.
• Scissor points are extremely delicate; the tips should not be touched
• All scissors, needle holders and fine forceps need to have their tips protected
The protectors must cover the whole blade or jaws of the instrument
• Scalpel blades and knives must be passed to the surgeon by the handle with
the cutting edge pointing downwards. Artery forceps must be used to remove
• No instrument should ever be thrown down! Eye instruments are extremely